Spring Hope, NC
Learn More About Winslow Homes' Newest Community
For a charming, small-town community that instantly feels like home,
reach out to a member of our sales team for more information or Contact Us!
About Spring Hope
Small-town, country living is the hallmark of Spring Hope. This charming, quiet town is within driving distance of city life, close to everything The Triangle has to offer. Halfway between Raleigh and Greenville, Spring Hope is about 20 minutes from Rocky Mount and its many offerings, including local antique stores, unique shops, and a friendly community. Historical Rocky Mount is a typical old-South city, starting as an agricultural and tobacco center, and over time developing into a strong manufacturing and economic base.
Directions to Brookhaven
- Get on I-440 E From Capital Blvd.
- Take Exit 14 toward US-64 / US-264 E Continue onto US-64E.
- Take Exit 439 for NC-39N toward Louisburg.
- Turn right on Old US Hwy 64 toward Williams Rd.
- Turn right on Williams Rd.
- Brookhaven Community will be on your right at the intersection of Williams Rd and Red Wells Rd.