Who doesn’t like saving money? With the increased energy efficiency of your home, you are not only saving on your power bill, but you are also helping the environment.
The majority of our custom homes in the Raleigh and Wake Forest area are built according to ENERGY STAR standards. Winslow Homes is a Certified ENERGY STAR Builder located in the Triangle. We specialize in energy efficient homes using the latest building technology to bring our clients the most advanced homes in energy savings.
If you are looking to build your custom home to be as energy efficient as possible, then Winslow Homes is the clear choice.
ENERGY STAR Standards
Listed below is a summary of ENERGY STAR standards that Winslow Homes can meet:
- A complete Thermal Enclosure System which includes comprehensive air sealing, the highest quality insulation installation, and high performance argon-filled windows for added comfort and lower utility bills.
- All of our homes include a sealed and conditioned crawl space, which eliminates mold issues associated with vented crawls.
- A properly sized and designed Heating, Cooling and Ventilation System. All of our systems use a minimum of 14 SEER equipment from American Standard, digital programmable thermostats, and an Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) for fresh air in your home.
- Dedicated return air grills in each bedroom eliminate hot and cold rooms.
- A comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage.
- Spray foam insulation that seals all the cracks and crevices that let your conditioned air to mix with uncontrolled outside air.
- Tank-less water heating systems that can save you both on water and electricity.